Monday, January 01, 2007

Final Fantasy II defeated!

I finally beat Final Fantasy II for the GBA. Man it took alot longer than I thought it would. I had went through the game before on a translated Famicom rom, but the GBA version is much better.

It took me 35:42 hours to go through the game but I went really slow, and even fell asleep a couple of times when I was playing. :-) Final Fantasy games always put me to sleep when I play for some reason. All of my characters where basically tanks. I used one handed weapons and a shield except for the rare occasion when a bow was more powerful. I only cast spells when I needed heals or when a monster had really high defense and was weak against a spell.

I think that this game is a BIG improvement over Final Fantasy I. The story is much more developed and the spells, weapons, monsters, and characters are much more interesting. I thought that the music and graphics were alittle bit better to. The only problem I had was that it took TOO long to level up spells. I wanted to see all the level 10 spells but it just took too long for me to level them up that far. All-in-all this was a very fun game and it definitely kept me busy through Christmas. Oh yeah, I still have the bonus game, Soul of Rebirth, to do too!

Looking forward to Final Fantasy III on the DS!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

No comments: